What’s hAPPening now? We have launched our Mobile APP for both iTunes and GooglePlay, free to download now.
The app is a digital gateway to our auction catalog, giving you access to our current auctions and past sale results. We will be expanding the app to both accept bids in advance of the auction and to accept live bids on the day of the sale. This will give you more control over the outcome of your bidding and help you keep track of your winnings.
Here is a quick breakdown of features:
- Upcoming sales calendar – Allows you to view the list of dates for upcoming auctions and also add them to your personal calendar.
- View past sales with results – All of the results from our past auctions are easily accessible. Knowing the past performance of a wine at auction will help you to determine your bidding strategy in the current auction.
- View details on every lot in an auction, including photos if available – When you select a lot you will be able to see all the details pertaining to that lot: Description, bottle conditions and even tasting notes.
- Custom search using various filters – Offers the flexibility to search for specific wines. You can select vintage, region and producer making it easier to find the wines you’re interested in. For more general searches, you can browse by category and then fine tune your search from there.
- Save/Follow your favorite producers and/or lots – This is a bookmark feature that will enable you to keep an eye on your favorite wines.
- Share via social media, SMS and email – Wine is meant to be shared and enjoyed. If you see a wine we are offering that a friend might enjoy, why not share it?
This App represents our first step toward allowing you to bid live via your tablet or phone. We are excited in the possibilities and feel this will enhance your auction experience. Please download the app and get familiar with all the options. Once you download the app, you will be notified of updates as they become available.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions, so feel free to rate the app, or simply e-mail us at email@example.com.